Its another Friday, and on Canoncrested we love Fridays as its another day we get to meet another Arsenal Fan. This week we have got a massive one, top Arsenal fan, top Arsenal Blogger, amazing Nigerian youth and reading his blog over the years I have lost count of how many awards he has been nominated for. Okike has dedicated a huge part of his life to his love The Arsenal, writing about the club he loves daily via his blog www.goonerdaily.wordpress.com . Honestly he runs the best sports blog in Nigeria and you could do yourself a favour by subscribing to his mailing list.
Once you are done reading his responses to a few questions we asked him, please go vote for Gooner Daily in the best Sports blogs category. Click this link http://nigerianblogawards.com/vote2013.php to do so. It will take just a minute of your time, after three years of writing daily about Arsenal, he sure deserves to win don’t you think?
Lets meet @Enigma106
2. What attracted you to the club.
3. Who is your favourite all time Arsenal player
4. Who is your current favourite player in the team
5. Your worst Arsenal signing.
6. If you had one ticket to watch Arsenal against any other team which team would you pick?
7. Name your child after one Arsenal Player, who would it be?
10. Do you prefer to watch your Arsenal games alone or with people.
11. Do you prefer individual goals or team worked goals.
12. If you could relegate one Premier League team who would it be?