We are still celebrating Female Arsenal Fans or Goonerettes as some would like to call them and we would love to thank @MrsGiroud for gracing our page last week. Her profile is still on the site and you can still check it out on our Fanzone Page.
Today we meet a very interesting lady, radio personality, sportscaster and blogger Debola Adebanjo @radio_activist. To be honest, if you still hold a grudge towards ‘the one whose name should never be mentioned’ aka ‘Judas’ you would not be very fond of our current Fan of the week as she has his huge picture on her twitter avi but she sure is a top Gooner.
You can catch her talking Football on Smooth FM 98.1 at 6.30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 11am on Saturdays. Lovely show with SuperSports Presenter @Mpraiz . Now lets meet Debola.
A Media lover,who hopes to make a lifelong career out of broadcasting.
1. When did you start supporting the club.
2. What attracted you to the club.
Arsene Wenger.I was 8 years old and intrigued with the club that had an almost similar name to the coach’s.
3. Who is your favourite all time Arsenal player
4. Who is your current favourite player in the team
5. Your worst Arsenal signing.
Park chu young
6. If you had one ticket to watch Arsenal against any other team which team would you pick?
7. Name your child after one Arsenal Player, who would it be?
10. Do you prefer to watch your Arsenal games alone or with people.
11. Do you prefer individual goals or team worked goals.
Team worked goals
12. If you could relegate one Premier League team who would it be?
There you go, that’s all we could get into this page. Have any further questions for her, interact with her on twitter @radio_activist. Have yourself a great day and visit next week as profile another top female Arsenal fan .
We both dislike ManUre, good!
Comments are closed.